Sunday, January 18, 2009

S - Wrap up

Overall, the past two weeks have worked out very well.  I was able to say morning and evening prayers with the exception of one evening.  Bedtime is still an issue but each night is another chance to improve.  I would definitely consider the spiritual habit a success.  With two weeks under my belt, I feel pretty good moving on to the next task.

The next task will be in the "I" for I group.  After prayerful consideration, although I was only wanting to tackle one, there are two things I have felt God leading me to develop into habits. Since the beginning of the year, I have been doing a good job of communicating with my OA sponsor so if that were not already in place, then that would be my habit.  Since I'm already doing a good job with that, I feel God really leading me to focus on my teeth - brushing AND flossing.  I am also feeling very called to adopt a habit of drinking water instead of diet dr. pepper.  Believe me, this isn't something I WANT to do and  it will definitely be a challenge but over the next two weeks, I will not only work on being more consistent with brushing and flossing but I will also be working on substituting water for diet dr. pepper.

I pray any of you wanting to live a S.I.M.P.L.E. life have discovered your "I" task for the next two weeks.  I also pray your "S" habit was successful.

Simply,
ThereO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the dr.pepper thing lol :) YOU CAN DO IT ! :D