Wednesday, January 14, 2009

S - Day 9

STILL haven't gotten this going to bed thing under control.  STILL having a hard time shutting down the computer.  Aiming tonight for shutting down the computer at 10:15... I think I can, I think I can!!!  Aiming for getting in bed by 11 and lights out at 11:30.

I have been doing a good job of getting evening and morning prayers said.

Looking forward to adding in my "I" activity.  From the "I" post, I am considering...
something from Hygiene - showers, brushing teeth, flossing, getting dressed every day, make up OR from Health - OA participation, exercise, vitamins, water, meditation OR from Education - learning a new language, learning digital photography/scrapbooking, learning more about computers/design.  There are of course many more on the list but these are the ones I'm drawn to working on... now to narrow down the list some more.

Simply,
ThereO

No comments: